We know our charcuterie range makes the perfect pizza topping. The proof? These homemade Pizza Rolls by @chef_kelly_ using our Smoked Paprika Lean Salami slices and wild British Venison slices surely does it.
Try it at home with Chef Kelly’s simple homemade pizza dough recipe and you won’t have pizza any other way.
For more delicious recipes like this, check out our recipe collection.
Prep time: 90 mins
Cook time: 10 - 15 mins
Makes 10 - 20 rolls
- 400g Plain flour, plus extra to dust
- 225ml Warm water
- 1 x 7g Sachet fast action dried yeast
- 1 tsp Fine sea salt
- 1 tsp Caster sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 tbsp Cornmeal, polenta or semolina, to roll out
- For the pizza dough, combine yeast and warm water and leave to bubble for 10-15 mins. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and then turn out the dough mixture on a floured surface and knead until elastic (5-10 mins). Place in a bowl covered with cling film and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place
- Once risen, turn out on a floured surface and knead to knock the air out. Use a rolling pin to roll it out to 0.5cm thick
- Once rolled out spread the tomato sauce and top with herbs, cheese, and Ember Charcuterie
- Cut into 2cm thick strips and roll up to make pizza rolls
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle over some more cheese on top
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10-15 mins or until golden brown and fully cooked
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and enjoy!