This rich and high protein salad by @thirsty_foodie using our Wild British Venison slices will definitely be your new go-to. He says, "I'm a big fan of a big chunky salad but I always like a little bit of some richness in there as well."
An easy salad that packs amazing flavour? Sorted.
For more delicious recipes, check out our recipes collection.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 50g of Ember Venison Slices
- Your favorite mix of leafy greens
- Handful of tomatoes, sliced
- Handful of radishes, sliced
- Half a cucumber, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Get yourself a nice leafy salad for the base. This recipe uses lambs lettuce, red chard and beetroot
- Layer the sliced tomato, cucumber, radish and top with Ember Venison slices
- Grate over a generous portion of parmesan
- Drizzle with a salad dressing of your choosing. This recipe uses homemade honey and mustard dressing.