Spice up your mornings with this easy omelette recipe by @sassy__foodie made super tasty with our new Smoked Paprika Lean Salami slices. She says, “what I love is that there are lil bits of quinoa to replace some of the fatty bits that are usually in salami. We have been ploughing the new charcuterie range and this flavour is our fave.”
For more delicious recipes like this, head on over to our recipe collection.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 6 mins
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp butter
- salt + pepper
- ½ a pack of Ember Lean Salami
- 4 mushrooms, sliced into smaller pieces
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 2 handfuls of grated cheddar cheese
- Optional: rocket salad + chilli slices.
- Whisk 5 eggs together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium-low heat with a 1 tsp of butter
- Pour the eggs into the pan and tilt it to ensure the eggs are covering the surface of the pan evenly. Let the eggs cook for 2-3 minutes until you’re able to easily run a spatula around the edges.
- Scatter the salami, onion, mushrooms and cheese on one side of the omelette.
- Carefully fold the omelette in half with a silicone spatula, enclosing the fillings.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until it is cooked to your preference.
- Serve alongside salad with chilli garnish.