Looking for something delicious and filling? Try this tasty, no-fuss, and super filling recipe by @shirlfooddiaries. All you need is a handful of ingredients and some Ember biltong, of course.
Shirley says, "Besides snacking on them straight from the packet, you can do SO MUCH with biltong.. add it to salad, pasta, pizza, omelette, stews and like how I've done with fried rice. The options are endless.” And we couldn’t agree more.
For the best biltong uk recipes, check out our biltong recipe guide.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
1 pack of Ember biltong
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 portion Overnight or leftover rice, preferably
- Mixed vegetables (measurements to your liking)
- Dash of soy sauce
- Handful of spring onion, chopped
- Cut up some spring onion (for garnishing at the end)
- Use a wok (or pan if you don't have one) and pour a little oil in it
- Swirl the oil around the wok and heat up slightly
- Cook the carrots, sweetcorn and peas until slightly soft
- Add in rice and break up as much as possible then mix thoroughly
- Add a dash soy sauce and continue to mix
- Just before it's ready to serve, chuck in spring onions and biltong (cut into small pieces) then mix one final time