Thanks to Lily (@lilylykkes) for this simple yet refreshing and filling recipe. Crisp greens and soft new potatoes made extra tasty and meaty with Smoked Paprika Lean Salami - we can’t wait to dig in.
For more tasty recipes, check our recipes collection.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
- 100g new potatoes
- 1 bag of asparagus
- Half bag of broccoli
- 50g feta
- 100g salami
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 lemon, juice squeezed
- Sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Chop potatoes into quarters and boil until soft and you can easily pierce a fork through them.
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, fry off asparagus and broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Add the soft potatoes to the greens and season all together with paprika, basil, a tablespoon of pesto and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Next, add Lean Salami slices and mix together
- Serve in a big bowl and top with crumbled feta and extra lemon