Make your dinners at home a little bit more exciting and a lot more tasty with a comforting bowl of Vicky’s (@vickyskitchan
) biltong mac & cheese. This recipe only takes 30 minutes to make and only a handful of delicious ingredients.
Craving for more? Head to our recipe collection
Cook time: 30 mins
- 2x28g of Ember Biltong
- 500g macaroni
- 1 Stock cube, vegetable or chicken
- ¼ cup Evaporated milk
- 250g Extra mature cheddar
- 1 block of mozzarella
- Heap of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Toasted panko breadcrumbs
- Add stock cube, macaroni and enough hot water to just cover the macaroni in a sauce pot. Boil until 70% cooked.
- Mix in 1/4 cup evaporated milk, nutmeg and mustard.
- Grate the mature cheddar and add into the pot in heaps.
- Mix in parmesan cheese, cut up biltong and ripped up pieces of the mozzarella.
- Toast some breadcrumbs in a saucepan and add in at the end.
- Decorate with cut up clives and some more biltong at the top! Cheesy and delicious!